Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

23 August 2008

Starting get affected

Saturday coming again, I loathe the time flashing actually.
And I hv nothing on hand to be looking forward to. Sad, eh? My loyal buddies credited me wif a phone call, in a hurry, forcing accent said tat they had buy me the ticket showing at 6.45pm. Kill me! U know tat I just able to reach town at ard 6.30pm. But okay, I am just a follower.. Bunch of thankful to her thou. ^-^

6.50pm :
Wat?? Wat is tis movie talking about????
Entirely BLUR!!!!!
I do know about Star Wars, just the title onli. Not the storyline,ok. And now it was the cartoon version. Oh, gosh!
Dozing off easily shud not be an oversight as not understand wat the show deciphering about. 15 mins went away in much disappointments. Shud I go out and grab some popcorn for me to nibble? At least I got other things to be focused then sticking my eyes on sumthing stupid.
But, no one never expected that I blurted out in the midst of the show : "Apparently it is nice."
Haha! The virus spreading...
....and I am slowly being affected by Fen.

0 comments: