Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

27 August 2008

Asking myself

I am examining thru these sentences..
* Never marry a guy u dont love
* Marry a guy u really love
Well, I agree with the statements above. I cant even imagine if I were getting married with a guy that I hardly love or dear. Marriage is not a game, I wish to spend my whole life time with the dearest man of my life.

On other side, is it make sense if :
"Life will be more beautiful if u are being loved than u are loving.." or " It is harder to love than to be loved"
Hence, I am still digging the answer by my own.
Will someone be happy if she marry a guy that loves and dotes her a lot? Meanwhile she never love the man tat much? Will she?
For me, love is everything.. but are there any previleges remaining for some excuses above?
Flurrying...whether marriage is an urgent matter for me now.. (for my parents, YES).

0 comments: