Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

14 July 2008

Simple wish

For the very first time I dragged myself away from chili..!!
And hv the courage to say "NO" when were asked "Chili??"
Heard ridiculous? It was a nightmare for me, in fact.
So not me!!

Anyhow, I was pretty shocked wif my taste bud tis morning. Require to stoop and credit tis humble, modest kwetiao stall at the roadside located precisely inside the wet-market domain. The Ah Cek truly made me fell for him so adorably. I hardly remember how chili taste like Oh Good...
As u get to know me close, I simply adore chili... But i hv no reason to endure any gripes since astronomical times of dating toilet since yest.. Yes correct I dun like constipation either. But tis method not suit me, yes?

Simple wish... I luv to find back my true love... Gimme back those chili sauce!!

0 comments: