Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 July 2008

Help!!!

Dear buddies...
I need your help, I am in big trouble now..
Out of my control, I lost my bookmark toolbars (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Have been splurging over than 1 hrs more and striving to figure out how to get back my dearly bookmark toolbar. All my toils ended up wif a full point futile! Still cannot obtain it back. :(

So, am pleading to all my readers.. Donate me yor skill to let me get back my bookmarks toolbar. I got many many dearest web including all the lovely blog address lor...

For yor reference :
Am using Windows Xp wif internet explorer function, pretty sure am not losing the contents, just losing the toolbars onli. Must be my scratchy hands has been accidentally hitting any stupid button. Waiting for your prompt response then..
Thanks! :)

0 comments: