Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 June 2008

Hamster === Me (?!??!)

Am I portraying exactly the same as a hamster?
Tis is the most wanted topic I want to write since 2 weeks ago. Why hv to wait for another 2 weeks onli get it posted here? I am suit to be named as an 'oblivious'. Hehe..

I guess I cant blindly blame on wat Ed had tributed me for a new name as a hamster.
Misnomer? He blatantly shook his head and said NO.
Haha, I succumbed and raised white flag upon hearing the history (Ed's version) for the hamster name's saga.
And i know you guys will evidently hundred (100) percent agree wif him! Defending myself seemed futile. I admit it nonetheless.. ;p

Watch wat are these hamster doing! They are running FAST in the wheel and never fail to let themselves up again and did the same action over and over!

Can catch wat Ed means now?
He got the hamster's gait adopted to my talking style! Wahkaoz!!
Am I talking really in tat fast speed??
Aint I cute enuf like a hamster then???

0 comments: