I was being dumped by my fren! (still considered to call her as a friend?)
Just log in my msn and found Shan's offline msg to me, saying tat xxx has deleted my name on her fs account!! I dashed to my fs account, wanna find out by myself, and apparently i cud not trace her name anymore on my fren's list. I vouch tat she must hv been deleted my name on her msn list as well. (on which I just did the same a moment ago)
Fine, nothing to lose anyway..
Is tis called a friendship?
The most important thing is tat I still hv all of you surrounding me. --- Elle, Shan, Sher, Fen, Met, Angel and my entire beloved blog frens (u know who u are).
Warmest kiss for all of you!
I heart you, dearly!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
16 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment