Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

01 May 2008

Spending hours at "galley"

Time flies like mad! We are entering May now!
*Happy Labour Day!*

Am now dropping in pressure wif the time calculating! 24 hours a day wat? 30 days a month rite? Then, how come it passed so fast??? With or without yor fully acknowledge, we are now stepping almost mid of the year 2008, hmph... 2009 seemed to be so so close to us! No matter how u said tat I am freak or wat, I just dun understand y and how i hv gone thru and endured my 5 months at 2008 tat quick!!!
How much hv I treasured so far?
How much hv I forgone so far?
How much hv I lost so far?
How much hv I got so far?
How much hv I taken back so far?
How much hv I experienced heartache so far?
How much hv I passed thru glitches so far?
How much hv I ..........
*Too much questions floating inside my mind now.. still trying hard to find the correct answer...*

Well!! Throw away all the frustrating thingy! Let the satisfying side take a substantial portion in my life. Wud love to share wif you guys.. :)

Shrimp Kwetiao wud quench my emotion of all tat silly questions anyway.. Hehe..
*made in Celcilia worr...* winking..


I am totally a novice for wet market and I did my first experience very well. (giv applause to me, guys!) Thou I felt shudder for that odor inside the prawn, fish, crab area! Both my slippers were invaded by tat fishy water when I marched into the lower part to get the prawn's uncle! Yucks!!!! Wet wet and gooey gooey........ Hiks hiks.... :(

Labour day not making me free as a labour, I was being a homemaker (as wat Lita name herself) today. 2nd effort after a sumwat gud triumph for Prawn Kwetiao, I was stuck fully in engross wif Prawn Siomay.
Mincing the prawn, chicken. Chopping carrots....


Starting to wrap! Feasible work!


Send to a steamer!
Practical and healthy! Looked yum yum hor.. And it was!!
Special dedicated to the housemaker sumwhere.... I am generous enuf to share the recipe as shown below. Do make a try! :)
Prawn Kwetiao (click for enlarge)
Prawn Siomay

Aiyo! My eating hormone simply going rampant!! Another feasting chapter awaiting for my lungs to digest.. Cemara Asri will be the apposite venue!!
New menu from the resto, damn nice!! Sure will go back for the Tahu Isi Spesial applied wif mayo one day! Good meal indeed!!
Mind do me a favor? Lets clasp our hands together, make a wish for not letting the scale of mine pinpoint to any frightening and unexpectedly digit! Thanks for the pray... Hihi...

0 comments: