Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

30 April 2008

Short trip to Malaysia

Hmm.. Think to skip tis post actually, coz i got no photos on my trip tis time. Wonder huh? hehe..
But, my dearly fren requesting for the updates on this issue, ....so here we go!! ;)

Initially i was companying grandma for her leg's check up at Penang. I then proceeded to KL for meeting up my buddies over there the next morning. I was drown so deep to a luvly and soundly zzzz all the way from Penang to KL... hehe..

Dun be gawked if I blurted out : "Nothing interesting caught my intention to capture wif my camera, except these... "
---- Woww!! Our candle light dinner!!!
Beef welldone steak
Chicken Maryland Steak (quite surprise wif the banana fritters being served together wif the chicken!)
Venue ------- : 'The Ship Cafe' located at Bukit Bintang Area

Last stop before heading back to Medan ----

Nasi Lemak at "Old Town White COffee" ( located at Putrajaya area near airport) .

0 comments: