Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

21 May 2008

Funny message inside friendster's account. :D

Date : 05/21/2008 4:43 pm
Subject: Hi
Message:
Hi..How are u doing? Thanks you from your comment. your baby is a cute baby too and u are a beautiful mummy too.Have fun and all the best!
take care

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

Wat do u guys think about tis?
Let me tell u the chronicle how tis message were being dumped off at my FS' account.

Tis small chap attracted me very much tat I typed sum words to his mummy..
As sequential, I got her mummy's reply as shown above .... *collapse!!!*

The culprit from the whole saga was : My primary photo on my fs' account. Shud I change???!!!

Well, let it be a wish ba. I want to be a beautiful mummy one day! Hehehe

0 comments: