Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

20 May 2008

Tiring Holiday!

Need I to be snobbish tat I am not the same wif you guys? I devoted my independence day to the company today while mostly of you shud be on your leisure day!!
As i blogged yest evening, I was told to be standby at office tis morning for becoming a shopping guide!! Wat a tedious task for me! Hv to walk side by side wif the Regent's wives, did sum bargain which ended up wif not a really gud deal. Dun know tat was me not competent enuf in ceramic or the seller deliberately put an astronomical rate! But the gud thing is the wives thoroughly enjoy the shopping session. Gratz myself as well for not foiling the customer tis time round. :)

Never got interested wif ceramics actually, but I hv to bring sum comments if needed.. (99% of my response is : Good, nice!) Haha!!




After a very formal lunch wif the Regent and others, ultimately me and the boss can drop them at airport right before the departing hours and I AM FREE!!! It was about 6pm. Sigh... Hv been spending my rare and valuable time whole day! Evenmore I supposed to be at temple for Vesakh Day (Happy Vesakh for all) and visiting old folks home for charity wif the gang. No choice..
Remember the slogan : 1. Boss always right ; 2. If boss wrong, please refer to clause No. 1
And I am not considered to be a betrayal on tis matter. Hehe..

My buddies all got shocked while they called and asked me to get prepared for the fetch up while I said : "I am on the way to office now..... " Sorry hv to let u guys proceed the program without me.. (",) *Apologize to Shanti as I failed to meet u today. My time too limited*
Suddenly felt tat I am so important!!! Got so much fans! :D

6-ish pm now.. Made a sudden decision, I need to have my haircut! Ask the chauffer to bring me to my hair stylist immed. Seared my wallet for Rp. 505,000.- (upper new grown hair tinted and cutting)

Sis called me informing tat Mom is asking out for her bday dinner. Happy bday, Mama!! Shud be at 19th May'08, postponed the treat until today. Never mind, you are forgiven.. :)

Posing wif Ah Ma. Her smile very expensive one le, but she was smiling here!

大上海饭店的菜单 :


Appetizer : The nuts tasted excellent!!

Main course : Pork's Leg (Tu Kha) and Steam bean curd
The Eel and Honey Roasted Chicken

And finally!!
The Honey Sweety Cheeky Lazy Nagging Demanding Boring Celcilia wif her new hair cut! Kakaka!!!
I am not a risk taker, I dread of playing wif my tiara. Therefore, u wont find any significant changes on my new hair style rite? Or u will?? Dad said : Wasting money! Ouchh!!

0 comments: