Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 May 2008

Complicated!!! Arghh!!!

I am goin thru a high level stress these days.. (work partook the most.)
Never know wat and where it is erupting from, i just felt tat my life really complex!!
Once a while will get covetous wif other's life who can achieve everything all in gud and smooth manner. But y can't I?? (my dearest folk commented : Never judge the book by its cover!)
I am a clumsy genre of human being, tagging along a sleazy emotion, sadness and happiness just separated by a slightly and v narrow space in between....
I think tat I will be strong enuf, but I am definitely NOT.
Thanks to those my congenial buddies I have who already being there for me when I needed them. *oso special thanks to ..... * Luv u all!!



0 comments: