First time I was like a mad lady laughing so LOUD inside the cinema!! Wahlao! Tis movie really good!! My fren said tat I laughed the loudest! Is it?? Dun bluff me la.. :p Thanks for buying me the ticket, dude! Good recommend indeed! Gud cinema oso. Newly built Pavillion KL, nice place..
We were late for the show, we entered the cinema like 10 mins after the movie started. Actually we were not in the mood for the movie before knowing tat it was Ah Long on the Theatre 10! (I hv no idea wat movie is tat initially). Wat a goodness tat our feet just walk aimlessly around the shopping centre, unintentionally reached the cinema. U know wat, the movie already being shown for months,but still the tickets almost being all sold out. Luckily we still got our seat, 2nd row!! Hehe.. , yet the proximity didnt effect me at all, I was too much in luv wif the story.. :)
That was heavenly the time for me to relish and fully enjoy my loud loud laughter and my shaking body!! Haha!!
Bet tat u guys hv watched it rite? Got any other recommended crazy movie like tis?
*Ta, dun forget to pass to Shan the dvd ya.. Waiting wor.. Thanks, gal.. *
0 comments:
Post a Comment