Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

10 April 2008

Yipee!!

Finally! My wish cum true! See wat am I holding? Yeah, I got tat lil pinky today! Love e color, love e shape, love e effeminacy style, love the radio, love e headset as well! Haha! Am I exagerrating?? Dun care! I am sooo much in love now.. I will dating her everyday. ^-^

Double date --- my lil pinky and my dearly kwetiao! ( i luv both of them immensely!)

Bragging moment! Hey, I got tat small pouch accidentally, sleek rite? Accomodate e phone very nice.


Sher and Fen got one for each oso *no photos*.. We are 2505's league!


10+pm when we left from Millenium which was our last station after Sun Plaza. Sher never out of idea of wat and where to go for eating albeit it was oredi time for bed. Pity us as we were in her tow for tat session.. *grimacing*.... I dun like Kerang Rebus!!! ~~~ complaining!!! (Ta, wat is kerang rebus in english?) Got kind of hawker stall vending 'kerang rebus' over yor place guys?
Actually i am not kind of food picky one, for yor reference, i almost being nominated as 'omnivore'!! Wakaka!!!
Remember one statement very popular here :
God said that everything got four legs are eligible to be consumed, except TABLE. Because tat is hard! :D
Shud be e fishy odor nauseate me, e most i can tolerate onli 3-4 onli, not more! But Sher can clear up 10-15 by herself!! Thanks to e sauce as shown aside, made from pineapples, peanuts and chili.
Apparently got sumthing I dun like ya! Did e pictures luring you?

Sher... Pondering maybe I shud take off my onmivore's throne and hand it to you. U more deserve it. I love tis fren of mine, very loyal in eating, salute her tat she never gain any weight with her crazy eating style leh!

0 comments: