D-I-V-O-R-C-E...
Arent these group of words shocking u? For me : Yes, I am! Thoroughly!!
Just rcvd a bad news from a fren (not a very close one), she has been goin nowhere solution and has been forced to *bang* e judge's hammer and wud like to terminate her wedding life very soon... 3 years being knotted as Mrs. XXX after nearly 7 years courtship. Times guarantee the eternity?? *no comment!*
She has been hanging around tentatively between 2 important choices since half years back. Stay still or break. Lastly she was encouraged by her inner power tat she cannot stay on the same position in the whole life. He doesnt deserve u at all, pal!! She was more than being hurt again and again by her shit hubby!! He is dating another woman for almost 7-8 mnths bfore being red handed caught by his wife! Imagine tat!!! No tears warranted to be trickled for that damn guy!
He even uttered out sumthing tat really spoiled his poor wife.... : " Tell u, I cant even live well without 'xxx'... I love her so now.. much...more than anything in tis world."
I am totally out of wordings!!! @#$%*&@@!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear fren G...
May be i cant really know and understand wat u feel now, no one can truly know how weak u are now.. U are in a huge clutter, divastated, pathetic, ...
Show still must go on, u hv to be strong.. Cherish every moment in yor life! God doesnt got mad wif u, He love u a lot a lot, and giv u another opportunity not to waste yor valuable moment just for sumthing surreal! Let u out from tis black circle tat full of rubbish inside!! U are a great in yor career! Nothing to scare about! U can live better w/out HIM! U can survive.. You are too dear enuf to be matched wif him! He not suit you!
Is tis scaring me from getting married one day? I believe on my fate...
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
07 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment