Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

29 December 2011

Hullo!!

I'm returning after a significant span of time :)

I'm doing quite good, although the running nose hit me hard this morning. Good thing is the soreness in my lovely throat seems to be getting better today, the super tiny morsels of chinese medicine I took yesterday cures the pain much.
Anyway, I just shoveled 3 slices of skippy bread in my mouth this morning and hopefully it doesnt make the throat even worse.

Was on work trip last Saturday and back to hometown on the next Monday. Managed to have sumptuous lunches and dinners in J city with the coworkers and the others. Celebrated xmas beyond the usual time I used to do was fun.

Now, I'm sitting in front of the screen and penned down some words on my blog.
Wish to be able to embed some images here later in the evening to complete my undone blog-post from my previous short trip to Balige.

Bye for now!

0 comments: