Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 August 2011

I am busy

Been very busy these few weeks with work commitments.
Flew over to Jakarta last Wednesday for the business trip with the wee hour (05.15am) flight and the most intolerable was I hardly miss the flight! The buzzing alarm woke me up at 4am, but tat was the beginning of the disaster when I simply getting dozed off again after pressing the off button on my phone. In the end, I only managed to set my foot to the airport at 4.35am. 35 mins for me to prep myself up was not easy. Phew..
2 hrs flight was spent sleeping (again), when the guy who sat next beside me was listening to the music.
Reached Jakarta on schedule and I have the company's customer to fetch me up in Sukarno Hatta Airport. He is a lovely uncle and I like him anyway.. :)
Had meeting with government officials in the center of downtown Jakarta at 11.00pm, had simple lunch with them before leaving their office at ard 1.30pm. Went to Mercure Hotel in Ancol to meet and talk with the other officials. After the mini meeting with them, I caught a taxi and headed towards the airport to catch the 7pm flight back to Medan.

Wat a day...



0 comments: