Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

23 May 2011

The outbound trip at Brastagi

I joined an outbound trip at Brastagi 2 weeks ago.
Can say that I was fairly enjoy the atmosphere and the weather, we were then plonked into a few games.
A good laugh for us all to have a few pairs of legs dashing here and there when playing the games. And I only knew that I was retarded and lame in playing games. Phew..

The main target of bunch of ppl there was actually to get these 5 may-gyvers a huge secret prank. This community address that the birthday prank is a mandatory. They have many creative notions to make the birthday pranks always work.

Guess what?
The hurdle was hard and tough. It was a giant size lighted candle they need to look after during the way from front yard to backyard. 5 of them plus 3 volunteers, in the end they still lose to us! LOL..


We had a good laugh during those hours. An impressing way to prank the birthday guys.


0 comments: