Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

13 March 2011

Celebrating the colleague's birthday

Even though I'm not into the colleagues very much, still I hv to concede that they are quite catchy and fun at times. I remembered how the colleagues prepped the surprise for me on my bday last December, they were just too cute! I didnt mean to reciprocate, just merely have a simple thought to celebrate the colleague's birthday with others. Which brought the big grin to everyone after the bustling week in office :)

One of the colleagues bursted out the idea of having doughnuts instead of cake for M's small bday gala and none of us disclaimed the idea.
Thanks to Y who has ambled to J-Co and got those colorful doughnuts the day before. Much to our expectation, we were falling for those eye-catching doughnuts! We laughed to the max when we arranged to have her blowing out the never-die-candles. Haha.. We have a trendy boss who always partake in every feast. He is a our generous third boss :) I know that all of us always love celebration in office, it seized half of the day doing nothing, but eating, camwhoring and for sure kpo-ing. Hahaha..

0 comments: