Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

04 February 2011

年三十晚

To be granted a half day work on the reunion dinner day was great!
I helped mom out with the Prune Layer Cake as I back from work yesterday. This is our mandatory cake on CNY eve. Although a little mishap happened during the baking (accidentally burned my middle finger when taking out the cake pan from the stove), I still do love this chore!

2 comments:

imp said...

OH YUMMY! These look so so good. And so much effort you put in. Hope the finger heals soon.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hehhee, yes, tis is indeed delicious! It took me a good 3 hrs plus to finish the baking, I have to bake layer by layer and it made me yawn a couple of times :p
I applied cream on my finger and it healed thereafter :)