Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 January 2011

My born day

31 years of blessings, the 30th of December is my born day.
I was beaming with joy to get the so many layers of suprises on the very day.
Was granted several birthday wishes on the day before on FB, and a 12am text electrified me as well.

In the morning when I reached the office, I was appalled by the flower board which was performed right beside the main entrance door of the office!!! I was going O.H.M.Y.G.O.D!!!!
My name was carved clearly on the greeting board. It was enormous!

The translation :
Happy birthday to Wiwi Celcilia
From : Your secret admirer. Will be waiting for you at our usual place...

Don't you think tis is insane??? I was getting tickled and pee my pants laughing so hard after scrutinizing the wordings. Who the hell has sent this to my office???
Well, I was wordless and touched by what I had seen...
The friends made me feel like a queen of the day! The colleagues from various departments called me up and wished me a birthday. Say thanks to the sender of the flower board! LOL..

2nd layer of the surprise came when I was coming out of the toilet. I found my colleagues standing in front of the sliding door lying in waiting for me with the avocado mousse cake in hand. They know me too well! I love avocado mousse cake super much!! This has been the 3rd year we had avocado cake on concecutive 3 years of my birthday.
I was astounded with how things turned out. Lovely colleagues were all surrounding me, I felt loved.

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

OH MY! I have never seen such a huge personalized flower board ever! You are well loved :) Happy Birthday - may this new year be a fantastic one for you!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Ya, it feels good to know that I'm well loved by all my loved ones. Thanks for the wish, corsage! :)
Happy new year to you and Bubbles..