Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 November 2010

4 days with no internet line

I was doing fine, been into some different occassions in the past week.
Although I have to work hard to tackle problems which affected my emotions, I still have to earnestly thank the God tat I was perked up at some major points as well. I felt I was like riding a roller coaster :)

I was given a treat at a local restaurant for my dinner today. Wat a bountiful dude!
Decided to hop into the cinema for Robert Pattinson after meal. And I'm still insisting on my previous saying that I'm tend to love Jacob more than Edward. Somehow, I no like the show.

Tomorrow will be my independence day in which I'll be rewarded for my hard work in these 2 days. Sleep to the max! Yaayyy!!
Anyway, happy holiday folks!

0 comments: