Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 October 2010

Wedding dinner

I seldom abstain from attending wedding dinners.
I was on the way to the dinner venue when the torrential rain with thunder and lightning occurred.
A friend's wedding reception was held in a 4 stars hotel, it was quite a drama when I received more than 3 text messages appealing for my help to hand the ang paos to the couple on their behalf.
Well, more than 10 invitations distributed by the bride before the event. Due to unforeseen situations came up, merely 3 of us managed to make our way there.
There are 2 names in the list didn't even show their sincerity to the bride.
No calls, no news and no ang pao at all. Hmm.. I blatantly contradict with their idea.

0 comments: