Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

29 September 2010

Pecel Lele

I have a compromised stomach with me all these while, it deals awesomely with any sort of food. This is a new brand eatery on my list. I ever heard some good evaluations on this place before, but never get my urge to go grab a bite to dine there. The other day, when I have already left the lovely cubicle and at the leeway highway back to home, I got the friend's text conveying about the dinner venue.

It is a warung selling palatable deep fried catfish (pecel lele).
I always show my preference for fried chicken each time I sojourn at some other resto who serve similar menu. But the trait has changed throughout the experiences. I will firmly opt for a portion of deep fried catfish plus nasi uduk. I aghasted the friends when I hailed for the 2nd piece of fish and another plate of sambal terasi.
In the past one week, I have visited the place thrice :)

2 comments:

imp said...

Oh this looks so good! I can almost taste your sambal terasi!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Imp, it is indeed heavenly!
I forgot to take the picture of the sambal terasi. Now u'r in Jakarta, ask yor colleague to bring u have some pecel lele. Jakarta has may eateries serve good pecel lele plus the sambal :)