I am in full conscious tat this month is lunar eight month, but has disregarded tat Moon Cake Festival is only a few days ahead until a colleague questioned me whether I would like to join her to buy Moon Cakes. I was like Huh?! Tat fast?
She mocked at me saying tat how lucky I am to have the chance to disregard the festive.
Yes, I have no compulsory to the moon cake. Mom will be fully in charge on this. Meanwhile I owe an obligation to eat them up! haha..
I joined the colleague and this is my first time to encounter this shop. They are not a newbie, they have been in this sector for many years. They have seized much attention from the society. I bet they made lots of bucks on this seasonal occasion.
Getting bewildered with the umpteen choices available there. Ya, I was enticed to take part on it.
One of their attendants offered me the floss filling moon cake, I was aghasted and wondered how the taste would be like. I am a meat floss freak. No difference between chicken and pork, I do love both of them very much!
In the end, I lugged home 2 pieces of them with dissimilar flavours.
I love yam as much as meat floss.
I couldn't be indifferent to such temptation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment