Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 August 2010

Wat a busy life!

The friend has been successfully contaminated me with her viruses.
She is a game-player, a very addictive gamer. I know exactly that I never fail to thwart the curiosity of me to get influenced over the games she was talking about and I don't have any inquisitive mind towards all those things before.
But for this time, after several times learning and hearing from her, I started to jump into the website and have a try.

What was the verdict of the trial after then?
I quickly dashed to my PC, turned it on and checked if the cakes were done, how many cakes still need to be cooked, also micro managed on the display cases. My duties were done immaculately as I reached home from meeting gu gu and gu zhang. I started baking before leaving to meet them. I opted for the 4 hours baking time, so I will be in time to reach home and fetch the cakes from the oven. *getting deeply influenced*

Friend, I am busy enough these days with my work....
And you have added another heavy burdens on my shoulder.. BRAVO to you! You did it! LOL..

PS1 : Chatting with gu gu yesterday has got me reminiscing on my good childhood time when I have her around in Indo. I swear I have to visit her in HK someday.

PS2 : I forgot to bring my Nikon along, so the 9700 Bee bee was on duty.

0 comments: