Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 August 2010

An impromptu outing

Sunday will never flop me.
I have been sticking to the computer's screen for at least 9hrs or more per day in office, I get no remission albeit it is a Saturday. The energy is always drastically deflated by the edge of the week.

I fell for snuggling on my bed on every Sunday morning. The poor soul is hollering for a thorough rest. Never try your luck to hoot at me and ask me to join the morning walk or a swim, I wont heed you anyway. I love slumbering more than exercising the muscles! Haha..

Late in the afternoon, the friends were coming all the way to fetch me and they didn't point out any specific places, we were just ambling around aimlessly until one of the friends spit out her idea of getting to this newly started cafe. It is not detected in the heart of the city, but located on the brim of the city with no major roads around. We enjoyed a pleasant quiet tea time tat afternoon.

The ambience is cool enough that I think I'd go back anytime at the first few minutes. The whole design is vintage, naturally adapting a Javanese theme.

In my humble opinion, the food served was nothing to shout about but at least not awful either.

Luckily the beverages on which we hope to rely on for the first time was successfully won my expectation. It was a wonderful sexy orange (that was printed on the menu) quenched the thirst perfectly on that hot day!
But I cant tolerate the cat who came approach me asking for food. I was crouching my legs up to avoid direct contact with it's tail. Yikesss!!!

0 comments: