Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

19 July 2010

One good Sunday

I have not been an up-to-date blogger lately.
I'm like battling with time, it got really grueling and tiring after a while. I find that dragging my Nikon along is making things enjoyable, no wonder if many photos are being set aside for now. I vow I'll post some when I have time.

This was taken when my craving for yogurt with choco chips and almonds kicks in.
IDR. 34K for more than two hundred grams of yogurt was worthwhile. I couldn't really taste the flavor after first few mouthfuls though, as it was kinda sour.Another friend was coming to join us. With him along we would not have to worry about the difficulties in finding good food.
He is a vacuum cleaner, tat is how we hail him in term of his eating habit.

0 comments: