Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 July 2010

Gift from India?

The boss just back from his business trip in India last 2 days.
He is the most contemporary figure among the other bosses. He was the director for the last period.
He is not fussy for no reason. I always have some fresh jokes in between the hassle of deadlines from his blackberry messages.
I was in his room for some discussion last Friday. When I was about to leave the room, he waylaid me and I saw him rummaged through the drawer. By then handed me 2 packs of plastic bags, one for me and the other one for the colleague.
Have no guts to rip the plastic bags in front of him. But I know that something interested is seated nicely in the bag and secured properly until I back home :)

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Wow - pretty earrings. Generous boss you have!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Wow...!! It's hilarious to have u here! I've been checking upon your blog routinely but found nothing. Time really flies, bubbles is now a lady :)