The room was seized from the friend's boss, as her boss cancelled coming to Medan on tat very day and the room voucher cant be voided.
So, here we go for the short indulgence on weekday!
The friend proceeded the check in at 5pm. We were placed at 11th floor.


The king size bed with the batches of pillows. 




The hotel is linked to the Cambridge Mall where food choices are plenty. 




It was the first nightmare for me, I was having a sharp pain in my tooth tat night. It was good when I fell asleep in exhaustion at 2am.
The breakfast in the next morning was more than mediocre. We were up at 6.20am, cause I dont want to be late for work. 



This was our first time undergo a one night stay at 5 star hotel in our own town. The room is elegant, the bed is superbly comfortable, and the food is worth the effort of being awake at 6.20am. Wat an experience!

0 comments:
Post a Comment