Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

26 March 2010

The trip is called off

Still vivid in my remembrance when I purchased the Air Asia ticket on May 2009 (almost a year back), after 2 days of pursuing.
Time did not creep, it flew!
Onli a stone throw distance away from the departure date, seems like I might have to forgo the trip. I can tell that I am disappointed, thoroughly. Some significant changes has led us all the way to the trip cancellation. The friend failed to plead her boss to grant her 6 days leave while my office is in disorder as well.
I have been tussling with so much works this lately, every souls understand that I need a halt badly.
I think I need to reassure the family and the friends that I dont need any pretext to travel all by myself. I shud consider that this trip is not a short-haul flight. I have so many references on how to take the MRT from Shenzhen airport to Hong Kong. Still, only a trivial number of the friends encouraged me to travel alone :(

0 comments: