Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

15 March 2010

Money

Went to the girl friend's house yesterday and 'wooed' her dog called Money.
Dun know wat is Money's breed, she was adopted by the friend's family since 4 months of age. Now she is 14. A dog's age is equal to 7 human years.
Hence, Money is now 98 years old!
If u can see the picture clearer, u may see that there is a bulge protruding from her left leg. The doctor claims it as tumor, no predicament was identified according to the vet.

It's fun playing with her. She is an obedient pet, obey her master's command without any hesitation. She detest when the master said "come take shower!" She will scram away and crouch under the table, wont come out. LOL
Ermm... I'm pondering whether I need my newspaper delivered to my hands? Or do I need the pet to bring me my sandals?

0 comments: