Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 February 2010

Welcoming the CNY

For me, its not a tactful thought to negate the pineapple tarts in CNY. It shud occupy the first 'must do' in my very own list. And there I was beseeching mom to bake some since several weeks ago. She proclaimed a very stern warning to me, tat I am the one have to be there to knead and mould the dough.

Did it clash with my own plan (get my hair tinted on Sunday) there would be no sacrifice too great for me to ask for a half day leave on Saturday, so I will have the full day free on Sunday for baking the pineapple tarts.
I left office at 12.30pm on Saturday and coming back home after burned a hole in my wallet.
I have a newly dyed hair now. hehee.. (photos will be uploaded soon since I didnt take any after the hair tint).

Sunday 12.00pm .....
I might be snobbish at time, these are all my works. ^v^
I restrained everyone from offering helps to mould the dough. Thanks,I still have the energy.Xiao Mei is infatuated to cheese cookies. She did almost 80% of the whole progress. She loves to garnish it with shredded cheese.
After the whole things done, I am rigid and stiff....
TIRED......

P.S. : I am now ready for dong dong dong qiang, Rae! ^^

0 comments: