Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 February 2010

The day before CNY and the 1st day of CNY

I have back to work since yesterday, I granted myself a 2 days leave.
Well, I have an utterly lazy days. Phew..
Just gulped down a panadol and thanks God after an intermittent nap, I feel okay for another couple of hours now. As wat my dude uttered, Panadol is our bestest friend!

Back to my topic for today, a laggard post.
I left office much earlier than usual on Saturday and lent mom a hand in preparing for the reunion dinner. We were hankering so much to savor ourselves with those sumptuous home cooked cuisines. Super duper yummy!!
After the dinner, I was tasked to wash all the dirty dishes while sis was mopping the floor.
Pardon me for the lack of words on this post. I think I'm having trouble writing things since I came back here on my blog. hahaha..
Kindly refer to the photos below, I trust that you will able to depict the storyline.
1st day of CNY.
We both are too idle! Hahaha...

0 comments: