Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 January 2010

The evil circle

If you still recall my previous post regarding the colleague's peculiar trait (somehow she is my superintendent), you will have sympathy for the sufferers. This happened weeks ago before the NYE, and I have unveiled her super peculiar trait to the other 2 colleagues. Don't blame me for these eerie stories, you know I'm not a fretful soul. I mingle with everyone, though I might to be more discriminating on confirming friend requests on FB.
One day, I appealed for the boss' help in pulling through a friend's case (not related to the work). Completely free of any mulling, I decided not to tell her about this. My boss is a very generous leader, he showed his empathy to the case and willing to play a part in the said case. To make the story brief, the friend's case was solved.
A few days after the case was unravelled, she came out from the boss' room with a cagey smile (yes, she is cagey and tends to tell bunkum) and asked me whether I have asked the boss help until finally the case was closed. I have no option to say NO, but I have no oblige to inform her about this beforehand. She then told me tat the boss uttered that he was wondering why most of my friends are not on the correct track and I have a handful of black listed friends.
Then with a cynical grin, I answered : "Is it?"

Wahlao!! She had smeared the boss' reputation and further damaged my respect for the boss.
Chech..!!! I know yor game, sis! You are good at fibbing!

Hence, never blame me if I have revealed all her holy shit stories to the other 2 colleagues. Forgive me if they have a different thought about her since after. I still know that I'm not doing any mistake.

2 comments:

elle said...

u should have uncover her mask long long time ago. This type of person need to be taught a lessson

celcilia_tjioe said...

I was still trying not to 'rip her face off', Ta. Wait until we have the time to chat face to face, I'll decipher the whole nonsense. Horrid enough!!