Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 November 2009

An unexpected date

I was not notified tat she would turn out in the midst of the evening meal today.
I was terrified! Very! I didnt know anything about her ploy.
Fen retained me from leaving the house, she assured me tat she will come to pick me up and let me get to know somebody.
She texted me in the afternoon : "I got an appointment with a guest for tonight's dinner. Any suggestion where to bring the guest ?"
I was punning on her statement *guest*. Who the deuce is coming to visit her on this weekend??? Well, I was not bothered to mull over that.

8.25pm, the moment when I set my first foot in the car...
It is out of my reckoning, she is here in Medan!!!
Oh dear! You make no distance between Singapore and Medan!

I love this kind of surprise! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too... until now.. still surprised with my sudden thinking to go back. guess i have been very much in "loving" you all.. hehehe...

it's really kinda blink thinking. hahaha...

thanks all for your companian. haa..

celcilia_tjioe said...

Next post will be up very soon...!!!!
Stay tuned OK?
We love you darn much too, darling!!! ^v^

Chamomile said...

hahaha...thank uuuu girllsss...i lurrvee it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...:)

Chamomile said...

thank you girlsss....for the weekend..lurveee it soo moochhhhhhh...hahaha

celcilia_tjioe said...

@Fenny : ^V^