Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 October 2009

Still busy

I worked 12 hours today, I am very frazzle now!
My legs is 75 percent healed now and I already able to squat and pick things up with my hands.

Continued from my previous post, here I try to condense the story into one single phase.
Me and some other colleagues were being tasked to be part of the committee member for the grand opening of boss' new firm. A law firm.
The office is stationed at a three-storeys building.
The food spread were simply mouth watering.
Lontong with jackfruit curry was served piping hot, various of mini cakes and cookies were arrayed neatly on another table.
Only half of the invited guests came to the feast, and there were hoards of food remnants after then. So, we lugged home a big sack full of food at the end of the day. Hehee..

Here under are the random shots of me and the colleagues.

Side Note : Special thanks to my best sister. I clad on the tops which was gifted by her, and i overheard that someone has helped her to choose.
Love her taste! She knows me too well!

0 comments: