Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

20 October 2009

Get well soon, Uncle!

A close friend's dad is very ill currently.
The dearest friend is already on her way to Penang.
The only thing I cud do is to pray for her dad's speedy recovery.
I made a phone call to her mom and I cud sense an apprehensive tone in her voice. Her jumpy voice swamped with emotion, I realized spate of tears flowing down my cheeks.
Her lil brother is confronting with the tardiness of the completion of the passport renewal. The government ppl work like an idiot! I'm sorry if I have to rant here!!! Hope he will have his passport in hand by tomorrow morning.

Girl if u happened to read this, I sincerely pray for your dad's health. It must be really hard for you..

0 comments: