I realize that I am totally a lame.Have mustered the whole of my energy and concentration in order to flee myself from those which are called noodles, and yet I got lost in micromanage my diet.
It was a terrible whirling wind followed by thunder and heavy downpour at 4.30pm today. Some sources informed tat a couple of trees collapsed and flooding everywhere. Is the typhoon contagious from Taiwan to Medan? Horrid scene!
Luckily the mini disaster didn't take long time, after work I had a date with the bestie! ^v^
It was 8pm when we stepped out from the theatre, tummy choir. Hence we assaulted this eatery.
Hot and spicy noodles with shredded chicken and vegetables. We were satiated. :)
Another week has passed, jaded days for me..
PS : I promise, I will keep u updated with the continuation of my previous entry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment