Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

13 July 2009

He declined me!

I was waken up by a phone call a little before 10am on tat blazing Sunday morning.
Arrrhhhh.. I forgot to switch my phone to silent mode the nite before. Like it or not, I had to lug my body and legs all the way over to the desk where the phone was stranded. Haiz.. the caller has totally ruined by beauty sleep! Tossed and turned around, still I cudnt go back to my dream!
I always eager to procrastinate all the appointments when I am in sleep mode. Hehee...
For tis time, no more procrastination. I know.

He declined me! *weeping....*
He refused to be carried by me. As I reached there, Lucas was lackluster laying on playmat. "We just back from doctor", Shan said. Gosh, poor Lucas!
I played peek a boo with him and he cackled. He was pretty cheerful. He was beholding me with unblinking eyes when I talked to his mom. But once I stared him back, he sulked and started to exude the crying aura. Oh, my!!

After some minutes, I took out my digicam. Very glad to know tat Lucas loves camera!
Look at his cutey expression! He cant stay still each time the camera radiated the flash light. He was mirthful!
Sorry for the vague photos. Not my fault, condemn Lucas for this! =))

I love this shot, can?
Self taken by me! Lucas was more than cooperative in leaving the capture immaculate this time. *happily grinning*

0 comments: