Have been riled by anonymous number since 2 weeks ago.
On and off.
I was having meeting with the boss when my ringtone sounded tis morning. I came to check on the missed calls list during pee break. Anonymous number AGAIN!!!
Once I responded to the call after reiterated sound, he blurted out :
*Helloo?? Who is this?"
I began to throw my tantrum to the caller, I was so much agitated by tis moron calls these days!
*Excuse me, you did call me first. W.H.O A.R.E. Y.O.U ? ? ? *
I got his reply :
*Nope! I got handful of missed calls from your number! Who is this then??*
YOU KIDDING ME, DUDE!! Dun think tat I am moron like you!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
11 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment