It was 12.30pm when I overheard lil din coming from outside, I found that it wasn't just a noise.
Someone was wailing outside.
I strode and went out in the balcony and found my colleague was squatting there, wailing over the phone (despite the searing weather). I cued to her tat her bawling was prominently heard from inside.
I created a fib to them who rang her up, told them tat she is not around and will ask her to call them once I got her back.
20 mins has slithered away, she came to me with her puffy eyes, treated me as her confidante...
I heard her intently and noticed how frail she was. Her hubby is not around with her and the 3 kids, he is taking part in a 6 months training session at outstation.
God are fair enough, if she named it.
She got an sms from her hubby last night, but the name and the content of the sms was obviously not meant to be hers. She showed me the sms..
"xxx (girl's name), you are looking prettier these days. That make me like you more"
Whoaaa!!!! Her hubby was murdering himself!!!
As my colleague is not a stupid lady tat will be easily eaten by her hubby. She is numb for any of his pretexts. She ransacked some informations from nowhere, and getting the lady's name correctly. That mentioned lady is there on the same training session with her hubby, sharing the same lodging as well.
I tried to solace her..
She cussed her hubby. Her bottom lip was trembling, eyes starting to water again..
I cant help much..
At the end of the day, she showed me the other sms.
"Hi, xxx (tat lady's name), I am (her hubby)'s wife. He talked much about you. I personally invite you to visit our house, come and play with her 3 kids. They are really cute!"
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
12 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment