Thanks God tat I can slumber longer tis morning since I meant to attend a seminar in a hotel in town, the seminar started at 9am. I need not to rush to the factory before scurry back to town. New export module was launched, I was not in the frame of mind to focus on jotting down notes. The weather outside was eerie, but the air cond inside the hotel worked consummate. Me and the other participant were shivering. Went to the lavatory twice during the 1 and a half hour meeting. I have a mini talk with the goverment functionaries during the lunch time, sought for some informations relating to my scope of work. The lunch was mediocre, the fried chicken was not really that great, the corn soup was not tangy enough.
Rushed back to office at 12.30pm, reached office at 1.00pm. There were another meeting appointment at 2.00pm. Kudos to the new system applied for the department I visited. The HBO station in the waiting hall has pampered me a bit.
Garnered all the work and get it done finally at 8pm...
I am worn out.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
04 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment