Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 April 2009

We need it urgently!

When mom recited tat there is a young lady boss opposite to her boutique owns a pair of mini turtles, it intrigued grandma to have a pair on our own too!
When I was a tad, we used to have turtles as pets. I still remember how they shrink into their shells. Call me tyrant! I love to see how they dispel their heads and four legs. Sorry for the mini molestations! =)
Tat opposite boutique reap a real good business. Her shop always squeezed by hordes of peoples. Funny thing is, there are onli 2x3 meters wide shop with limited choices (ours are 4x6 meters wide). I vouch she earns better income than mom's, or camouflage take part? Not too many peoples crammed into a not too spacious space? It looked very crowded can?
Or the turtles bring luck to her? Mom always see she cleans the turtles' shell every morning before starting the business. Turtle reflects the longevity, tat's what I know.

U will get to see my next post with pair of turtles on my palm very soon. Heh.

0 comments: