Not to accuse, but to seek tranquility.
I got numerous calls at work and cell phone all day long, 7 days a week. Heck!
I am bothered by it, boy!
I started to get these bugs bugging on me last week. Credit card issue.
A month ago, I got my monthly statement billing wrongly printed, hence I did complaints to the customer service. The lady attended to me convinced me not to wire any single cents to the bank, and she has instantenously stamped out the said figure. Well, she is congenial.
On the next month billing, the said figure is printed noticeably clearer PLUS the late payment charges. Before I have the chance to made the phone call and throw my rage to the customer service, I got my first 'no number' call. It was from the collection department's officer came to me, pleading me to clear my debt! I tried to put on my most hospitable manner, telling her tat the figure has been eradicated by their customer service (I jotted down the name on the billing statement and I didnt have it with me tat time). I asked for her help to reconfirm on this and please delete the late payment charges as well. Found no way out, she maneuvered me to call to their customer service number since she is working for the collection department and they are not linked each other.
Soon I cleared the mess, made a phone call to the customer service. Another lady attended to me was nice and chivalrous. Convinced me AGAIN that they already transmitted the data to the center, and soonest the figure will be deleted from their debt's list.
The next morning at 7.00am I got a 'no number' call again!! No doubt, from collection department. My emotion exploded, I enraged the officer vehemently.
The next 2 days at ard noon time, no number still bugging on me!
The next 3 days onwards...... EVERYDAY, they called me!!!!!
I thot I was going insane!
For yor knowledge, the figure is onli IDR. 38K. And it made them to block my card.
I wish to suspend it permanently!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
04 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i know how tat feels. I terminated my HSBC card. Do you know they engage such a scrupuluous no manner woman ring me up early in the morning and the conversation as follows;
Rude woman(RW) : Hello, this is HSBC. xxx there?
Me: Yes, speaking
RW: You have outstanding bill. when u want to pay?
Me: I will settle soon.
RW( with high pitch voice): So when? today can?
Me( I was damn pissed): Excuse me. I need to talk to ur manager. is tat the way to ask for collection? No manner at all.
She hung up the phone. Apparently when I went back home, i found my bill, the due date is still one week to go and the amount is $9.
I was so so fumed. Send complaint letters to all HSBC dept. No reply.
Then one time I pay my bill late by one day. They charge me the late fee. I called up to ask them to waive. They say ok. But never waive instead charge me another late fee. I called again, they say will waive. But they only waive for 1 mth. There's still 1 mth late fee there and they impose again another late fee. I try to be patient for 2 mths, but it still happens.THAT'S IT. I CALLED TO TERMINATE THE CARD AND I TELL THEM HOW SUCKS THEIR SERVICE IS AS THE REASON FOR MY TERMINATION.The guy apologized. The next morning, someone call me from HSBC, that he has waived all my late fee. THEN I TOLD HIM, 'PLEASE DUN YOU EVER CALL ME ANYMORE, I HAVE TERMINATED ALL HSBC CARDS."Then hang up the phone. The next day, someone ring me up to offer HSBC credit card, saying all the benefits.Really getting to my nerve. It's endless fight with them. I TELL THE MAN ON THE PHONE, IF U DARE TO CALL ME UP ANYMORE FOR HSBC STUFF, I AM GOING TO SUE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Then everything is back in peace. hahahahahaha
How do u figure out tat the culprit was HSBC? haha.
Your case more sucks than mine! I did say that if they keep calling me repeatedly, please feel free to terminate my card! IDR.38K man..!!!
I reiterated over and over tat the balance has been deleted. I went freaking sulk!
Each time I intended to close the card, they did the job immaculately, luring me with another year's free annual fee. And... I always got into a few fights after then! haha.
Not denying tat they got pretty much good deals on several resto.
Anyhow, CITIBANK is the best! But they seldom have good offers here.
Post a Comment