Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

19 April 2009

My uncle

He used to be my companion during my school holidays, donkey years ago..
I used to spend a fortnight or more at my paternal grandma's house (sometime I wish I was still 10 y/o). My uncle has yet to tie the knot by tat time. So each time I visited my deceased grandma, I will have him around. Sometimes he was agitated by my act of impudence towards him. haha. It's a minor one, of course!
I cooked for him, I did the facial for him, had volunteered to be the counterfeit barber for him, lunch and dined together with him, played badminton with him, wacthed tv together... We do have the best cohort ever! He as well used to be my don, for math and physics. I cried buckets when was being chided by him. Huu...uhhh!!! I hate math and physics!

So he tied the knot with 婶婶 at 1997, within 3 months after my paternal grandma's funeral. Third year of his marriage, he and his wife migrated to Jakarta.
Once in a year, he and his wife (plus 3 tykes in tow for this time visit) will head back to motherland for tomb sweeping.

I love him, my婶婶 is a congenial person, I love his 3 tykes too.
I miss my past when I have my grandma around..
I bursted in tears when the three brat cousins texted me saying :
"Wiwi Jie Jie, we are heading back to Jakarta. Thanks you. From Melvin Melyssa Michelle."

0 comments: