Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

22 March 2009

Wrapping and wrapping

I am not going anywhere today.
One full day of respite. =_=

But... My mom not letting me go to have the tranquility and rest!
I had the wrapping chore. Hohoho!! I think I love tis new task. Splendiferous!
Someone can help me to 'wrap' my hand not to wrap anymore???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is tat red sauce? I always curious to know what it tat. The popiah here has different ingredients with the one in Medan. Makes me drool on the fried popiah from Jose Rizal....

celcilia_tjioe said...

It is called "gim jio".
I also dun know how to describe wat it is. Also it helps to glue the poh pia skin after wrapping.
Tasted sweet and sometimes there are sugar morsel inside, not grinded well.
And u know how much the selling price for the Yoserizal's now?
4,5K for one piece! Onli 2 bites and finished liao! But not denying it, it does the yummiliciest ever!