When going to close a tough conversation (the company hv been undergone heaps of glitches lately, especially my dept) with a partner agent in Jkt several days ago, he said something haunted my deepest conscience..
He wanted me to keep his colleague in my prayer. wat happened?
I merely thinking of the marriage or something good will come to the said person.
But I was wrong.. Ungodly appalled with his retort to me! ...She (his colleague) was hit by train last 2 days. That horrendous accident scene was aired at one of the tv channels on the day but I never noticed.
I felt elegiac..
She was badly injured on the head and groin, and now is lying in critical condition at hospital.
I ever chatted with her several times, she is not the one who handle my things though. She has sleazy voice, a typical Javanese lady and very civil in talking.
A one year old baby needs his mommy...
I dun know her well, but I will keep her in my prayer for sure.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
11 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment