Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

09 March 2009

After quite a while.

Left the old one to the seller and grabbed the new one to sit on my wrist. ;)
Didnt blog about how the old one went defective and is left inside my wardrobe for quite a while.
The old bracelet didn't hooked well. I onli realised when I glared down at my wrist (when having dinner with my buddy and her folks), freaking aghast! It is devoid of the bracelet! Was fathoming I lost it when in Karaoke (we had a karaoke session tat very day), then I scrutinized all the photos in my digicam we have taken tat day painstakingly. Focused on my right wrist. It was still there!
Traipsing around, who knows it spilled out of my wrist and sprawled somewhere nearby. I tried my luck onli. I've lost my credence tat time, hopeless..

But suddenly, ta daaa!! My buddy Sher found it inside my MNG bag! Oh my goodness!! Thanks!! Heaving a huge sigh of relief after that.. haha.

Today I decided to give myself a bit leeway to ransack for the most sought after bracelet as the substitute.
... And I found it (white gold bracelet, 7.4 grams)! *beaming happily* =)

Side note : I am damn happy, tomorrow is another holiday for me! =)

0 comments: