"Its hard to show that I care, since I don't"
Tis is the best slogan ever to be the most eligible excuse not to extend my working hour in office these days. I am not in the frame of working mood. I even have no guts to feign on the earnestness on the work society. For my very own good sake. I dont care for wat my boss will judge about me.
I am bored, AGAIN...!!! But I am too 'replete' to sense the humdrum.
Something sometimes aggravate me, luckily I have my pals to overwhelm my weekdays and weekend with abundance of foods and laughters..
Thanks...
I am cracked (but not broken) again..
*heave heave heave.....*
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment