
Having been one of the committee's members. I am hit by the nasty sick virus! Heck!
Awaken from a long nap (8pm-12pm), but I still have my legs numbing (causing me half limping), exploded heachache, a tad runny nose, and..... I cant stand anymore!! I need SLEEP!!
~~ I am not gaining any offending comments, I need onli accolades!! =D
Comments, can?
Double PS : *I was attending a work interview tis morning, but I didnt go back for the 2nd session.*
Awaken from a long nap (8pm-12pm), but I still have my legs numbing (causing me half limping), exploded heachache, a tad runny nose, and..... I cant stand anymore!! I need SLEEP!!
~~ I am not gaining any offending comments, I need onli accolades!! =D
Comments, can?
Double PS : *I was attending a work interview tis morning, but I didnt go back for the 2nd session.*
0 comments:
Post a Comment